R-600a – Eco-Safe Refrigerant Grade
R-600a is a refrigerant grade hydrocarbon gas that is environmentally friendly and highly efficient. Additional benefits of making the switch to R-600a today are numerous, and include:
- More Cost-Effective than Other Synthetic Refrigerants
- R-600a is a Top Choice for Medium, High, and Very High-Temperature Applications
- Lower Vaporization Heat
- Lower Density, Higher CP
- Low Discharge Temperatures
- Better Cold Condition Performance
- 45-60% Less Refrigerant Required
The RED TEK® Difference
With over 20 years of experience, few companies offer more industry knowledge and expertise when it comes to HC refrigerants. Experience aside, we take pride in delivering high-quality refrigerant products and accessories, backed by award-winning support.
- When buying R-600a refrigerant from RED TEK, you can count on receiving highest level purity with minimal levels of critical impurities, including moisture and unsaturated hydrocarbons.
- Smaller containers improve safety and eliminate wasted R-600a gas.
- We actively train technicians on the proper use, handling, and maintenance of hydrocarbon-based systems.
R-600a Refrigerant History
Significant studies emerged in the 90s, showing the potential of R-134a and similar CFCs to contribute to global warming and ozone depletion. Since then, RED TEK has helped the user in environmentally friendly replacement hydrocarbon refrigerants such as R-600a.
Isobutane has already been widely accepted in many parts of the world and will continue as various countries phase out HFC refrigerants such as R-404A and R-134a. Isobutane-based R-600a refrigerant has already begun to show up in home refrigerators, home freezers, commercial refrigerators, commercial freezers, vending machines, ice machines, and industrial refrigeration units. For more information on R-600a, review the R-600a Refrigerant Product Data Sheet.
Brand: RED TEK
Model: Refrigerant R600a
Gauge Purpose: Pressure, Vacuum
Gauge Features: Mechanical
Weight: 8.11oz (230g)